The 6 Items You Should Be Buying Right Now (Or Like, Yesterday!)
May 4, 2012
We know you come here for all the latest shopping trends, and we certainly love to round them up (have you seen our Spring Trends Report?!), but we get that it can be overwhelming to decide which trends are for you. And which are the have-to-have-it-right-now kind. Fret no more — because we have rounded up the top 6 trends that should be clicked, carted, and worn right now. Immediately! Like, five minutes ago.
1. A classic pair of tortoise shell sunglasses are meant for the ladies of the world (you!) and definitely worth investing in or snag a cheaper pair and lose the worry of losing them. Either way, onlookers will be blinded by your chic never fading style.
3. Printed Shorts are a must have – and the options of colors, prints, and patterns are endless. Choose one, choose all.
4. Give your barking dogs some love in tribal print wedges meant to rock the outfit and soothe the soles (literally, comfort is practically built into these wedges).
5. Take a tip from style guru Jessica Alba and get on board with the neon, colored jean trend. Why stop at one?
6. The best transitional piece of the season? The maxi skirt. Dress up with heels or down with flat sandals, either way, you will look and feel fashion forward.