I was so lazy on Black Friday. I didn’t leave the house, which means all that ambitious shopping I had planned for my daughter’s Christmas gifts did not happen. Fortunately, there’s Cyber Monday and the deals are arguably way better for kids’ items today. Target has BOGO deals on toys and if you’re looking for clothes, there are sales at J. Crew, Gap, Old Navy and tons more. So don’t delay a minute longer–you could literally be done holiday shopping in one day!
– Save up to 50% on select Mattel and Fisher-Price toys at Amazon.
– Everything is 30% off at Boden.
– Take 20% off everything with code CYBERCHIC20 at DwellStudio.
– Take 40% off with code CYBER at Gap.
– Take 40% off all orders with code 7376 at H&M.
– Save 50% on apparel and home with code CYBERDLS at JCPenney.
– Take 30% sitewide with code MONDAY at J.Crew.
– Take 50% off everything plus get free shipping on orders over $50 with code HOLIDAY50 at J. Crew Factory.
– Save 20% off sitewide with code CYBERWEEK at Kohl’s.
– Take 15% off holiday cards and 25% off everything else, plus get free shipping at Minted.
– Get 30% off with code CYBER at Old Navy.
– Take 30% off kids’ shoes with code CYBER at Piperlime.
– Take 20% sitewide with code THANKS20 at Serena & Lily.
– Take 25% off sitewide + get free shipping and a free gift with code HOLIDAY13 at Skip Hop.
– Take 30% off sitewide with code CYBER30 at Splendid.
– Select toys are are buy one, get one 30% off at Target.
– Get 15% off 1 or more items with codeCYBERTEA15; get 20% when you buy 3 or more items with code CYBERTEA20; get 30% off when you buy 6 or more items with code CYBERTEA30 at Tea Collection.
– Take 30% off sitewide with code CB13 at Tiny Prints.
– Score select kids’ styles for 30% off at UGG Australia.
– Tons of toys and video games are up to 50% off at Walmart.