X
X

Enter to win a free face serum!

*By entering to win, you agree to receive future emails from Clark's Botanicals.

beauty

The Best Thing From The Phillip Lim For Target Collab? The $100 Gift Card.

September 19, 2013 by Sara Alderman
shefinds | beauty

Looks like the handbags weren’t the only thing that sold out from the Phillip Lim for Target line. One shopper ordered the faux leather dress for $49.99, only to find out days later that she wouldn’t be receiving it. Target sent her an email with their “sincerest apologies,” explaining that high demand was the reason why they couldn’t fill her order. But she did get an $100 eGiftCard to Target.com instead. It doesn’t add up, but who would complain? Gotta love fashion math.

UPDATE: According to Target spokesperson Joshua Thomas, the store was able to fill 98% of orders. For the remaining 2%, Target is working around the clock to pull product from stores (whatever is left) and fill the rest of the orders. Worse comes to worse, if they can’t send you what you ordered, you get a $100 gift card to Target online. So either way Target’s not leaving you hanging and you’re getting something from them.

For more news, check out: Stila eyeshadow from the runway, Rent The Runway now offers plus sizes and shop Catherine Malandrino x Kohl’s 9 days early

 

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

beauty

This Thinning Hair Serum Works SO Fast It Keeps Selling Out At Sephora

June 19, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Your hair will thank you for this!

beauty

4 Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Dupes, Just In Case It Sells Out Again

June 18, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
Get the look for half the price.

beauty

This Is The *Right* Order To Apply Your Skincare Products

June 18, 2018 by Lisa Fogarty
Follow these steps!

beauty

We Found The Best Dupes For Fenty Beauty By Rihanna’s Sold Out Body Lava

June 18, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
Get your glow on.

beauty

The $7 Product Meghan Markle ALWAYS Wears, According To Her Makeup Artist

June 18, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Stock up on it now before it sells out!

beauty

6 Sunscreens Every Woman Over 40 Should Be Using

June 18, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
You won't even notice you're wearing it!

beauty

This New Anti-Aging Product Is SO Good It's Already Selling Out At Sephora

June 18, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
It's out of this world!

beauty

These Hair Vitamins Works SO Fast They Keeps Selling Out At Sephora

June 17, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
They work like magic!

beauty

This Anti-Aging Eye Cream Works SO Well It Has A 5-Star Rating On Sephora

June 16, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Your skin will never be the same!

beauty

This Face Mask Has Over 15,000 Reviews On Amazon--& It's Only $8!

June 16, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
It's THAT Good!

beauty

This New Dark Spot Product Works SO Fast It Keeps Selling Out At Sephora

June 16, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Everyone should be using this!

beauty

4 Ways To Treat A Sunburn Before It Peels, So You Can Keep Your Tan

June 15, 2018 by Lisa Fogarty
Don't ruin your tan!

beauty

Beauty Diary: I Just Starting Using The New Oval 7 Brush From Artis

June 15, 2018 by Alisha Stacy
Is it worth the money?

beauty

This $4 Under Eye Concealer Is SO Good It’s Selling Out Everywhere

June 15, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
*Buys One In Each Shade*

beauty

This Sagging Skin Product Works SO Well That It’s Selling Out At Sephora

June 15, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
It works instantly!

beauty

Beauty Diary: I Just Starting Using The New Oval 7 Brush From Artis

We all know Artis for their luxurious makeup brushes with ...

beauty

Want To Give Hair Extensions A Try? You Need To Start With These

If your plans to grow your hair out for summer ...

LOAD MORE
+
LOAD MORE POSTS