Another reason why the Golden Globes should have had female co-hosts a long time ago: Amy Poehler and Tina Fey just released the rules for a Golden Globes drinking game they invented. That means you’ll have something to do during those boring speeches, technical awards and awkward banter between presenters. In fact, it’s more than a drinking game: it even involves meatball subs and taking off your clothes! Reason #4872798 why we love those ladies:
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!”
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
Will you be watching the 70th Annual Golden Globes Awards this Sunday? Leave a comment below about what stars you’re most excited to see on the red carpet! And check us out Sunday night while we live-blog the event (if we’re not too drunk by then).