'MAC By Request' Is Back--Vote Now To Get Your Favorite Discontinued Colors Again
July 9, 2013
MAC by Request is back, and this time it’s even better. Last year, MAC brought back retired shades of their popular lipsticks, lip glosses and eyeshadows based on the highest amount of votes. This time around they’ve compiled a group of cult-favorite lipstick and eye shadow shades from the 90’s to vote on (proof that the 90’s are making a huge comeback). The catch? Only 3 shades of each will return in Spring 2014 for a limited time collection. From now until July 21, you can vote once daily per product category. Check out the slideshow above for this year’s product lineup, and vote for your favorite here.
And if you want to see what products won last year, check out the stats below:
- MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum with 77,517 votes
- MAC Lipstick in Moxie with 74,957 votes
- MAC Lipstick in Rocker with 72,299 votes
- MAC Lipglass in Bait with 34,045 votes
- MAC Lipglass in Cult of Cherry with 29,466 votes
- MAC Lipglass in Flash of Flesh with 27,707 votes
- MAC Eye Shadow in Guacamole with 50,536 votes
- MAC Eye Shadow in Jete with 40,245 votes
- MAC Eye Shadow in Moth Brown with 39,563 votes
We’ve got some serious voting to do. #BringBackRozz!