The Top 5 Fashion's Night Out Events In Your City
September 5, 2012
Fashion’s Night out is tomorrow night, and in celebration of one of our favorite nights of the year, we’ve rounded up the best events in New York City, Chicago, LA, Miami, Dallas, and more! Think: free cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and kitschy-cool activities. Don’t live in one of these cities? No problem, just head to the Fashion’s Night Out website, and search for your city’s activities.
New York City
- Barneys – The store will donate 10% of all sales tonight to the Human Rights Campaign. A worthy cause!
- Henri Bendel – Gossip Girl costume designer and makeup artist Trish McEvoy will be on hand to help you achieve your perfect look for the evening.
- Bloomingdale’s – Mingle with Rebecca Minkoff and enjoy free fro-yo and music by Howie Day.
- Stella McCartney – Hit up Stella McCartney’s eco-conscious party, featuring a vegetarian food truck, Vogue’s fashion director, and complimentary sustainable cocktails.
- Alice + Olivia – With 80s tunes and movies, complimentary sweets, braid bar, manicures, and charm bracelets, you can channel your inner slumber party diva!
- Diane Von Furstenberg – Join Solange Knowles – the event’s DJ, Vogue Editors, and MAC makeup artists for a fun night at DVF.
- Piperlime – This grand opening party is sure to be a blast. Rachel Zoe and Olivia Palermo will be in house along with Rev Run. Cocktails, treats, and gift with purchase.
- Madewell – Hit up Madewell for drinks, sweets, and Aveda braid bar. Free Birchbox with purchases of $100 or more.
- Christian Louboutin – Free tarot card readings at Christian Louboutin – we see a pair of Loubs in your future…
- Free People – Today, Free People will be driving around the city, giving out mystery wildflowers and each is good for up to $500 on FNO. Bring it in to find how much it’s worth. First 50 fans to be photographed in the photo booth get a free iPhone case. Plus, special tote bag and goodies from Mox Botanicals with every purchase.
- Neiman Marcus – Food reigns supreme at this FNO event. Restaurants like RPM, Paris Club, More Cupcakes, and others are offering tastings on the 3rd & 4th floors.
- 900 Shops – Ali Larter hosts the big event, which features lots of bubbly and tastings curated by Groupon.
- Blowtique – Get your hair did before the big night at Blowtique – for free!
- Bloomingdale’s – Watch a runway show, receive complimentary beauty treatments and nosh on gourmet food.
- Nordstrom – Join mixologists for cocktails and make up artists for, well, getting your makeup done!
- Topshop – Hit up this UK-based retailer for local Chicago DJs, a fashion raffle, a personal style edit by the Vogue style team, makeover, nail art, and gifts galore!!
- Beverly Center – Enjoy complimentary Skinny Girl cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a braid & blow bar, cupcakes & more!
- Rebecca Taylor – Celeb stylist Nicole Chavez (Kristen Bell, Rachel Bilson) who will help you style your look. Of course, cocktails will be served.
- Theory – Join the folks at Theory for live music, gourmet food, and cocktails.
- Zara – Party at Zara with a DJ and a Cava bar.
- Alice + Olivia – Bringing the fun down from NYC, you can enjoy 80s slumber party goodies like manicures, makeovers, sweets, and charm bracelets.
- 3.1 Philip Lim – You’ll recieve a limited edition scarf with every bag purchase and a signed copy of “Kill the Night” a Fall 2012 comic book when you stop by.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Sip on complimentary drinks by the Broken Shaker & Stella Artois and munch on Shake Shack’s hamburgers and famous frozen custard.
- Henri Bendel – Receive a free FNO Swarovski-embellished t-shirt with purchase.
- Neiman Marcus – Enjoy a Brazilian-themed fiesta, with Brazilian delicacies, drinks, and champagne.
- The District Factory – Hobnob with with local designers & enjoy live music, specialty cocktails, and treats.
- Chloé – Celebrate the launch of Chloé’s new Alice bag, and sip on a specialty “Alice” cocktail.
- Nanette Lepore – Here, you’ll find free bubbly and a reach into the FNO mystery box with any purchase where prizes range from cashmere scarves to gift cards!
- The Shak – Take this store’s style challenge! Style yourself from head to toe, have a makeup artist do your makeup, and a pro photographer to take your picture, and see if you’re chosen by the panel of fashion bloggers as the winner! And obviously there will be complimentary Stoli cosmos and wine popsicles.
- Forty Five Ten – Enjoy Tex Mex hors d’oeuvres and Patrón cocktails while you shop.
- Milk + Honey – At Dallas’ favorite lower-priced boutique, you’ll find wine and cheese, an in-house DJ, and nail art.
- Highland Park Village – Basically, you get to trick or treat for cocktails! Champagne, skinny margs, and grown-up snow cones are just a sampling of what you’ll find.
- NorthPark Center – TONS of events are going on here, but we recommend hitting up Herve Leger for champagne and macaroons.
- Marc Jacobs – It’s a circus! Guests receive a free circus-themed tote bag with parfume. Not to mention champagne!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Chat it up with your favorite San Francisco bloggers, plus you can enjoy live music, mini makeovers and other treats!
- Neiman Marcus – Take a look at works created by Academy of Art University designers, get glammed up by your favorite beauty line, and have a pro photo taken of you and your friends. Plus, DJ and treats from LUNA bar.
- Vince – Sip on champagne and snack on treats from La Boulange bakery – guests who arrive early will get a Keihl’s gift bag.
- Jonathan Adler – If you’re design/housewares nut, head to this after-party. A DJ will be spinning tunes & cocktails will be served.
- Bottega Veneta – Sip on omplimentary Veuve Cliquot champagne, Evian water, and Pelligrino, while you shop and preview their new scent!
- C. Wonder – Brand ambassadors will be carrying brightly colored lollipops – pick a pop and take it by the store to see what prize your lollipop corresponds with. Fun fun fun!
- Just the Thing – Mimosas, champagne, and cupcakes! And each customer who visits will be entered to win a monogrammed jewelry item.
- Sandpiper – Sip on skinny vodka cocktails and enjoy bites from Ocean prime all while persuing silent acution items donated from Nanette Lepore, Milly, DVF, Rebecca Taylor, and more. 100% of auction proceeds will be donated to Dress for Success Atlanta.
- Ooh La La Fashion Boutique – Mix and mingle while sipping on cocktails and a special happy hour of shopping. DJ and goodie bags, too.
- Madewell – Stop by for sips and sweets and make sure to get your hair braided at the braid bar.
- Neiman Marcus – Join the folks at Neiman’s for a big beauty event! You’ll be pamped wit hthe best in makeup, skincare, and fragrances. Plus, enjoy sips, light bits, cool beats, and there’s a kiss ‘n tell lip reading!
- La Perla – Head to La Perla for a chance to sip on champagne while you shop for pretty skivvies.
- REISS – Make like Kate Middleton and stop by REISS, you’ll enjoy a special offer on the new fall collection and an exclusive gift with purchase – all while sipping on champagne!
- Lucky – Late night at Lucky for sips, treats, and a special surprise for the lucky ones!
- Barbour Georgetown – Sip on a Pimm’s Cup and preview items from the new collection.
- Sassanova – Browse recent arrivals, enjoy a glass of wine, and once you’re tipsy, sketch your fantasy shoe! The winner will be chosen by Facebook votes and will receive a new pair of shoes, worth up to $200.
- Urban Chic – Donate to Habitat for Humanity and Easel Hair Studio will style sexy beach waves on you (worth it!), and score 20% off a Rebecca Minkoff trunkshow and sweets from Georgetown Cupcake.
- The Shoe Hive – Enjoy cocktails in the courtyard, then go wild shopping their amazing shoe collection.
- The Dog Park – Attention puppy lovers! Canine models show off jackets and collars for fall and winter. And enjoy treats, whether you have 2 legs or 4.
For more fashion news, read up on Michelle Obama’s slate gray nail polish that she sported to the DNC last night, find out how you can crowdsource your next outfit, and Liv Tyler’s new Givenchy lipstick that adjusts to your pH.