Women’s Wear Daily recently looked at the top 10 luxury brands as rated by the Luxury Institute, which conducted a study on wealthy shoppers’ experiences with high-dollar designer brands. Then we scoured the top performers’ merchandise to find the items worth your money. We know, we know — and we love you, too.
1. Ralph Ribbon Frame Sunglasses The sleek style and startlet super-size of these sunglasses will keep your eyes shielded from the sun’s glare on the slopes, in the sand…and from the flashbulbs of the paparazzi. Find them at Polo.com for $78.
2. Coach Nylon Large Pocket Satchel The white nylon and leather trim style is a fresh look for spring, while the structured shape is a classic look that is practical for both work and play. We just love multitasking. Find it at Coach.com for $458.
3. Calvin Klein Open-Toe Pump CK’s â€œEarlyâ€ open-toe pump, which features a skinny ankle strap and sultry heel in three shades of sleek snakeskin, adds sass to everything from a conservative suit to your veteran little black dress. And what better excuse for a pedicure? Find them at Macys.com for $110.
4. Burberry Gold Cosmetics Bag Practical luxury, a contradiction in terms? Not when it comes to Burberryâ€™s gold embossed cosmetics bag. It can do double duty as an evening bag. Find it at NeimanMarcus.com for $145.
5. Louis Vuitton Mini Ring Agenda If youâ€™re a slave to your schedule, at least plan your dates and save addresses in style with Louis Vuittonâ€™s purse-friendly agenda in monogram vernis leather. Find it at eLUXURY.com for $205.