According to the New York Times, there are basically no rain or snow boots left in all of New York City. Blame it on the crappy, snow-filled winter or Bill deBlasio’s terrible job of getting the streets cleaned in any sort of timely fashion–whoever the culprit, the situation is dire. How the heck is a girl supposed to get around this snow and slush covered city without access to proper footwear.
Well luckily, there’s this little thing called the Internet and thankfully there are endless snow and rain boots in a plethora of sizes to be had there. Even better, lots of them are on sale! So whether you’re looking for Hunters or Sorels, UGGs or Timberlands, we’d suggest you order a pair stat–the next storm is expected to hit on Thursday!
– Save up to 65% on warm boots at 6pm.
– Score designer cold weather and rain boots at Bloomingdale’s.
– Shop tons of cute winter boots at Jildor Shoes.
– Save an extra 10% on weatherproof boots with code RED at Macy’s.
– Shop boots on sale at Nordstrom.
– Saks is fully stocked on both cold-weather and rain boots.
– Boots are 70% off at Shopbop.