If you’ve been reading MOMfinds for any period of time, you know we’re suckers for diaper bags that don’t look like diaper bags. The Skip Hop Via Messenger Diaper bag does somewhat resemble a diaper bag, but it gets a pass from us because it is beyond functional. It surpasses most other diaper bags in so many ways, it’s almost too good to be true. Here’s the rundown:
- There are….wait for it… 18 pockets in this diaper bag. Seirously, 18 pockets! Good luck finding enough baby stuff to fill them all.
- There’s a padded changing pad so your baby is comfortable even on the hardest surfaces.
- One of the pockets is coated with AgION to help reduce bacteria growth.
- The bag comes with Shuttle Clips so you can hang it from your shoulder without ruining your shoulder strap.
- It can hold up to 4 bottles or sippy cups.
Get Yours: babyearth.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post