This Just In: 11-Pound UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller for Your Summer Travels
June 3, 2011
Looking for a lightweight stroller for all your summer travels? Look no further than the new UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller. Weighing in at just 11 pounds, it’s one of the lightest full-size umbrella strollers on the market. And unlike some other umbrella strollers with a fixed seat, this one has an adjustable recline from upright to 120 degrees. Just what you need when you’re traveling with baby. Read on for more features you’ll love:
- Extended SPF 50 pop-out sun canopy for extra protection against UV rays
- Lockable front wheels for added stability
- Stands when folded
- Hand-level folding triggers—no foot action required
- 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension
- Aluminum frame and easy-carry shoulder strap
- Elevated rear frame to reduce toe-stubs
- Tall ergonomic handles for easier pushing
- Easy access basket
- Removable cup-holder; can be positioned on right or left side
Get Yours: giggle.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.