Last night’s Bethenny Ever After episode was funny as hell, and I can’t decide who cracks me up more: Bethenny or her “inappropriate baby nurse,” Gina. I mean, who asks (out loud) if “you wax the vaginas also” when you’re there for a pedicure. And a baby nurse who sleeps in? Love it!
And I’m sure you can all relate to the scene where Jason gets the giggles when putting together Baby Bryn’s Evenflo ExerSaucer. Really, what may look simple to assemble can take forever…especially when you’re a new parent and not getting enough sleep. But the end product looked like fun, so here’s the scoop:
- Helps to strengthen legs, back and neck muscles
- 55 fun learning activities
- Removable baby toys provide a customizable learn and play experience
- Innovative spring design offers twice the bounce as previous models
- 3-position height adjustment allows the activity center to grow with baby
- Removable, washable seat pad
- Recommended age 4 months to walking age and no more than 30″ tall
Get Yours: walmart.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.