Can you guess what brand I’m talking about? If you guessed Isabella Oliver–ding, ding, ding!–you’re right.
Everyone from Angelina Jolie to Vera Farmiga has worn Isabella Oliver maternity clothes and now you can, too. Yes, they are normally pretty expensive (think $100+ for a maternity top), but right now Isabella Oliver is having a crazy good sale. Like that $115 top is just $58.
So if you’re expecting and looking to treat yourself to some discount maternity clothes today, here are 5 50% off Isabella Oliver pieces we think every mom-to-be should own:
1. The versatile Side Tie Top ($58) looks just a chic with maternity jeans as it does with maternity skirts and trousers.
2. Curious about the Isabella Oliver dress Angelina Jolie wore? Well, this Ruched Tank Dress ($88) is the one.
3. Perfect for the office or a wedding, the Tie Knot Dress ($98) is feminine and flattering.
4. Looking for something a little sexy? The ruched bodice on the Portrait Dress ($98) is alluring without being too revealing.
5. Talk about the quintessential throw-on-and-go dress, every mom-to-be needs this Flutter Sleeve Wrap Dress ($80).
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.