Top 5: Baby Flip-Flops
June 8, 2010
Whether you’re headed to the beach or the pool this summer, there’s nothing cuter than chubby little baby feet in adorable miniature flip-flops. Here are five you’ll love strapping on your little one–and they won’t leave you strapped for cash.
1. Obviously, you can’t talk about flip-flops without mentioning Old Navy. These printed flip-flops for baby ($4) are so cheap, you can buy a pair in every pattern.
2. Any flip-flop connoisseur knows it doesn’t get much better than Reefs. These classic flip-flops ($22) offer amazing arch support.
3. These adorable ladybug flip-flops ($30) are perfect for babies just beginning to walk. The ankle strap is removable for when your daughter doesn’t need it anymore.
4. These suede flip-flops ($29) are super soft, so your little one will love walking in them.
5. Another classic, if you live in Havaianas, get your baby a pair of these sweet Havaianas baby top flip-flops ($20).