One of my guilty pleasures throughout the day is reading People.com. Normally there’s a good mix rehab and breakup celeb news, except yesterday it seemed like the only thing to report was celebrity pregnancies. The morning started with Victoria Beckham, who’s pregnant with her 4th child. Then there was Marion Cotillard, pregnant with her first. Owen Wilson knocked up his girlfriend and the night ended with rumors about Khloe Kardashian being pregnant, too. Oh yeah, and then this morning turns out Jewel is pregnant! Are you keeping up?!
And those were only the pregnancies announced in the last 24 hours. Let’s not forget that Rachel Zoe, Mariah Carey and Natalie Portman are all expecting, too.
As the announcements kept coming and coming, I started to think: what if you knew all these people and had to buy them all baby gifts? Annoying, right?
So for those of you who do happen to know (or stalk) Rachel Zoe and some of the other pregnant celebrities, we decided to help you out a bit. Before heading to their baby showers, pick up one of these… unforgettable baby gifts.
1. For Rachel Zoe. We have a feeling Rach will go, well, bananas for this adorable, gender-neutral Bunnylove Gift Set ($48).
2. For Natalie Portman. Can you say matching mommy & me Princess Leia costumes? Hopefully Nat held onto hers from the Star Wars movie.
3. For Jewel. Apparently they start ’em young down there in Nashville–here’s an authentic infant cowboy hat ($20) Jewel and her hubby Ty are sure to appreciate.
4. For Victoria Beckham. After 3 boys, it’s about time Posh and Becks have a little girl. Ensure baby #4 follows in her mom’s fashionable footsteps with her very first pair of heels ($25).
5. For Khloe Kardashian. As any Kardashian knows, the shorter the skirt the better. That–in addition to the fact that it’s Apple Bottoms–makes this romper the perfect pick for the baby Khloe may or may not be carrying.
Find more of the best baby gifts in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.