Reserve the blacks and browns for winter; spring is all about color so take your son’s wardrobe up a notch on the color spectrum with these bright and bold sneakers. Bonus: they’re good for his feet, too.
1. These lime green Naturino canvas sneakers ($32) have a padded insole for extra comfort.
2. If you loved Keds as a child, treat your son to these bright red lace-up sneakers ($25).
3. The Velcro-fasten Puma sneakers ($36) are great for the little guy that’s always on the go.
4. These eco-friendly Keen sneakers ($40) are made from recycled materials and feature an endangered species embroidered on the ankle.
5. We just discovered Pablosky and we really love the cool kahki, navy and red color combo on these sneakers ($51).
Shop more great spring shoes for boys in our buying guides.