Even the best car seats leave a little something to be desired. Whether it’s a mirror you can use to check on your little one when you’re driving or a pee pee pad to keep your car seat clean, check out our top five car seats accessories. And because the car seat itself is so expensive, all our accessories are under $50.
1. If your infant isn’t quite big enough for his car seat, attach this soft newborn cradler ($10) to keep his supported.
2. If your little one has a tendency to leak through her diapers, cover your car seat with this piddle pad ($13) to keep the car seat dry.
3. Driving with your child in the back seat can be a little nerve-wracking initially. Give yourself some piece of mind and a view of your baby with this secure view mirror ($8) that attaches to your rear view mirror.
4. Taking a trip with your car seat? These wheelie car seat bag ($45) is great for transporting your car seat without having lots of strange hands touch it directly.
5. Before your little one starts complaining the car seat straps are too fit, cover them with these plush CushyStraps car seat covers ($4).