Be forewarned, the furniture you are about to see is expensive. We don’t normally breach the $500 threshold, but we haven’t done anything on design in a while and we’re sure there are moms out there looking for great ways to furnish their children’s rooms. So, allow us to present a rainbow of gorgeous, well-crafted pieces that will instantly brighten up any child’s digs. You don’t have to buy them all–because like we said, they’re pretty pricey–just one will do the trick.
1. If your child is ready for a desk, this lime green desk ($879) is perfect for a boy or a girl and will last until your child is a teenager.
2. This square red mirror ($499) is so cool, we’re guessing you’re going to want to put it in your room.
3. How gorgeous is this powder pink stationary crib ($929)? There couldn’t be a more suitable sleeping place for your little princess.
4. The color isn’t the only thing that’s amazing about this dresser ($899). It has automatic stops so you never have to worry about your child pulling the drawers all the way out.
5. This sea blue armoire ($1,949) is perfect for a child’s room at a beach house. Or, put it in their room at home to remind of them of the ocean.