Jewelry is the easiest way to update without re-working your wardrobe–and these pieces are so cool we’re considering wearing them on the beach. Which is crazy, maybe, but we’re starting to warm up tot he idea. If you have basic summer tops and bottoms covered, but want to take your wardrobe up a notch, do it with the bling. Stock up on a wrist-full of bangles, and an on-trend statement necklace, that will get you from Memorial Day to Labor Day in style.
1. These bright Sequin ‘Wave’ Enamel Bangles ($48) speak for themselves. The pattern and color combos of the chunky bangles can be worn as alone – or paired with smaller bracelets.
2. How pretty and fancy are these Aqua Gold and Pink Lucite Bangles ($28 for 4)? We love the pink stones and price of this set; wear 2 to the office and all 4 out on the town.
3. This gorgeous two-tone Double Torsade Necklace ($28) is perfect for Summer. The color and chunky style are so fun and eye-catching.
4. We love the details on this thick Wooden Bangle ($32), and the combo of delicate pink detail and chunky dark wood.
5. We love how many bracelets come in this Cara Accessories Bangle Set ($58) – wear a few to the pool, or an armload out to dinner.