I hate wearing sneakers, so when I came across these cute versions that are casual, feminine–and actually flattering, I bought a few pairs. Consider getting one for your next vacation, when you know you’ll be walking a lot, or just for every day running around:
1. These Superga Cortina sneakers ($76, down from $85) are cute and functional.
2. Classic Americana, these Tretorn sneakers ($68) come in tons of colors–and never go out of style.
3. Bensimon, the sneaker of choice for the French, ($57) is the brand behind these effortlessly cool slip-ons.
4. With the shape of a ballet flat but the technnology of a sneaker, this Puma pair ($60) is one of my favorites.
5. A little different, but still classic, try these Converse Chuck Taylor high tops, ($40) in a more-grown-up grey.
See our entire guide to cool sneakers, and then finish off your summer wardrobe with mini skirts, cheap swimwear, and celebrity sunglasses.