Turns out the makeup mavens over at Avon have branched out to fashion–we were shocked to see the site was chock full of well-priced shoes, bags, accessories and even a few clothing items. While the selection is limited, the prices are insanely low and the special offers are even better. I was able to find five trendy summer shoes I wouldn’t mind having in my closet—and with each pair under $30, I can definitely make that happen. Though they’re made of synthetic material, I love teh colors and don’t mind not having a pair of leather shoes since it’s summer:
1. Of course the pretty pair that led me to Avon’s shoe shop made the list. These colorblocked orange and tan wedges pair a crisp, wear-with-anything neutral with a bright pop of citrus ($30).
2. Looks like new items get spotlight prices on Avon. These new-to-the-site strappy wedges are on sale for only $15 (that’s less than most of the cheap plastic flip flops out there).
3. Dress these golden gladiators up or down—they look just as perfect with a maxi as they do with a pair of casual pants ($26).
4. Can’t bear the thought of squeezing into a another pair of stilettos? Give your feet a break (but stay styling) with a pair of not-too-towering heeled sandals dressed up with gold braiding ($25).
5. City walking and strappy sandals don’t always mix. When you want to expose your toes without exposing your feet to the grimy sidewalks, pick a pair of cushiony peep-toe flats in a charming raspberry hue ($25).
Check out our guides to the best flat sandals, oxfords, plus summer dresses and skinny jeans to wear with all of your shoes.