If you resist sporting a timepiece because you can’t find one that’s fashionable–and affordable–enough, check out our five picks below.
1. For designer bling at a layman’s price, this ‘D&G Is Forever’ ladies’ bracelet watch ($225) is the way to go. It has a minimalist style so that it survives seasons, but it’s also hip and elegant.
2. If you don’t like a heavy watch should try this Badgley Mischka resin art deco watch ($158); it’s streamlined and ladylike, but with an elegant vintage vibe.
3. At this price, the sparkling hammered-style cuff 14k gold-plated watch ($50) is a steal. Best of all, it looks more like a piece of jewelry than a watch.
4. If you’re a handbag fiend, you’ll love this BCBG Plisse Cobalt Ribbon Watch ($75) with its unique satiny folds, it resembles a trendy clutch– it’s the perfect pairing with a chic cocktail dress.
5. For the ultimate sophistication in a timepiece that will last for ages, splurge on a Burberry goldplated cuff watch ($595). This is a stylish purchase that will last a lifetime.