We’ve gotten some really good children’s fashion treats this week. First, we got word that Milly was releasing a line of little girls’ dresses. Then we found out that the Gucci kids’ collection was available to pre-order.
All this exciting fashion news got us thinking about all the other women’s fashion designers that are already doing amazing kids’ stuff, too. So for all you moms with a penchant for labels, check out five of our favorite designers making awesome baby and toddler clothes and shoes.
1. Tory Burch. If you live in your Reva flats, share the love and get your daughter her own pair. Tory Burch’s little girls collection is classic Tory–think logo flats and beautifully printed tunics–done in miniature.
2. Dolce Vita. If your daughter is already showing signs of a shoe obsession, she’s sure to fall in love with Dolce Vita’s trendy, fashion-forward styles for little and big girls.
3. Ella Moss. Just like the women’s collection, Little Ella is all California cool with comfortable, yet cute jersey knit tees and dresses in pretty solids and stripes.
4. Marc Jacobs. Because it’s really never too early to wear Marc Jacobs, Little Marc Jacobs offers some really adorable baby and toddler clothes. There are one-pieces, skinny jeans, even shoes and accessories.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim. If you don’t mind your little girl looking better than you, splurge on some 3.1 Phillip Lim finds for her. And yes, I do mean splurge. Most of the collection is over $100, but it really is irresistibly adorable.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.