We want the healthiest options for our babies and that includes their toys. Check out our five favorite toys that are safe, fun, and good for baby and the earth.
1. This bag of fruit teethers is made of 100% organic cotton without any pesticides or chemicals—just how the real thing should be!
2. Baby will have a ball with this simple wooden Skwish toy. She can squish it and pull it apart, tug on the beads, and if she decides to chew on it, you can relax. It’s made from rubberwood with a non-toxic, water-based finish.
3. This bowling set is made from certified organic cotton and perfect for active babies. It’s also a fun way to introduce counting, colors and animals to your child!
4. Introduce baby to the world of building blocks with this Soft Block Set made from organic felt wool. Each block fits nicely in baby’s hand, with different rattling and crinkling sounds inside, and the soft shape means no painful bumps.
5. Help baby get moving with this eco-friendly walker. It’s made from replenishable rubberwood and the handle can be adjusted to different heights.