Celebrate Earth Month by treating your son to one of these cool, eco-friendly toys.
1. This recycling truck is greener than meets the eye; it’s made from recycled plastic milk cartons!
2. This little tricycle is yet another reason why we love Kettler. Not only does it fold easily for quick storage, but most of the plastic parts are made from recycled material.
3. This workbench is just like Daddy’s, but built for little hands and safe—it’s made from rubberwood with non-toxic paint.
4. This rocket playhouse is out of this world and it’s made from recycled cardboard. Just decorate with paint, crayons, stickers, you name it and then blast off for hours of fun.
5. Your rock star will move and groove with this drum set made from organic recycled rubber wood and water-based dyes.