Who says you can’t buy loyalty? Here are five gift ideas to help ensure your favorite sitter stays loyal after graduation.
1. You don’t have to spend a fortune for everything a Hollywood-crazed teen needs for a summer glow. Lorac’s Hollywood Hot List collection ($30) includes 3 silky-smooth eyeshadows, a mini blush/bronzer duo, a neutral pink lipstick, and a mini body luminizer.
2. If UGGs are all the rage in the winter, then FitFlops ($60) are the must-have for teens in summer. Designed to tone legs while walking, these durable, comfortable sandals come in lots of colors. We’re partial to this pewter sequin pair.
3. As cool as they were in the ’80s, and still a great deal, Swatch now offers hundreds of fun styles and colors. The dragonfruit watch ($50) in pink has mass appeal and is sleek, pretty and waterproof. Even better, it’s just $50.
4. Whether it’s soccer, lacrosse, or swimming that brings your favorite teen outdoors, this practical and fun kit from Smart Girls Who Surf is perfect for summer. Packaged in an eco-friendly sack, all Smart Girls Who Surf products are 100% chemical and preservative free. This kit ($27) contains sunscreen, a sunscreen face stick, soap for surfers and an all natural lip balm.
5. The Instyler ($100) is sure to be the hottest beauty tool in the dorm. Not only is it a flat iron and curler in one, the wide roller actually rotates while you brush through your hair, styling exactly how you want. You will want one, too.