Kimono dresses aren’t new to the baby fashion scene, but it does look like they’re surging in popularity for spring. Here are five of our favorites:
1. This ultra soft blue and brown kimono dress ($27) from Kate Quinn is 100% organic.
2. Well-known for their kimono dresses, Tea Collection has a variety of amazing prints this season, like this puff-sleeve pick ($27).
3. This blossom print wrap dress ($36) from Lucky Wang will make her feel lucky indeed.
4. This 100% cotton dress ($78) from NoKo Baby is machine washable, which is a good thing since she’ll probably want to wear it every day.
5. This handmade kimono dress ($25) ties on the inside and out, leaving plenty of growing room, and the unique prints make them special.
Pair these dresses with a pair of the best sandals for girls from our buying guides.