Top 5: Maternity Bikinis (For the Moms-to-Be That Want to Show It All Off)
June 10, 2010
Just because your pregnant, doesn’t mean you should have to give up your bikinis, right? Well, I was never brave enough to wear one, but if you are mama, rock on. Whether your baby bump is just starting to show or your sporting a full-on swollen stomach, these bikinis will let you show it off in style on the beach this summer.
1. The ruched, knotted top in this navy polka dot bikini ($70) gives this suit a chic, retro feel.
2. Floral prints are huge this season, so go the fashion-forward route in this maternity floral bikini ($55).
3. If you really want the focus to be on your baby bump, opt for this simple white maternity bikini ($88) by Belabumbum.
4. If you want to wear a bikini, but need a little more material down below, try this Maternal America boy short bikini ($84).
5. The bright orange hue of this bandeau bikini ($89) will complement your summer glow, plus the skirt is a modest, yet feminine style for the bottom.
If you prefer a little more coverage, check out our guide to the best maternity swimsuits.