There comes a point in every woman’s pregnancy when absolutely everything you owned pre-pregnancy stops fitting and yes, that includes your underwear. If you’re there (or almost there), check out these tried and tested maternity panties. And because you’ll only be able to wear them a few months, they’re all $10 or less.
1. These maternity low rise bikinis ($12.50 for 3) from Old Navy are incredibly comfortable. They stay put and offer great coverage.
2. We love the option to wear these foldover panties ($15 for 4) either over or under your baby bump.
3. If you hate panty lines, try this stretch cotton thong ($4) from the Gap.
4. The comfortable, cotton Emma-Jane Underbump briefs ($17 for 3) are designed to grow with you throughout your pregnancy.
5. Who says maternity underwear can’t be sexy? This lace bikini ($10) is definitely a must-pack for your babymoon.