If your child’s room could use an update, breathe new life into it with a few decorative pillows. They’re an inexpensive way to add a hint of color here or to cover up that stain over there. Here are five of our favorites under $50.
1. If your nursery is already decorated with DwellStudio bedding, this pale blue pillow ($34) will make a perfect accent.
2. This adorable panda pillow ($45) will add nice contrast to an all-white or cream nursery.
3. If your son is too young for a dog of his own, give him this adorable show doggies pillow ($25) instead.
4. Perfect for a toddler to sleep with, this embroidered pillow ($29) says “Good Morning” on one side and “Good Night” on the other.
5. This Bacati boudoir pillow ($20) looks way more expensive than it actually is. It’s available in lots of neutral shades that coordinate nicely with lots of color schemes.