Top 5: Sites to Score a Swimwear Deal (Just in Time for Beach Season)
June 8, 2011
Last weekend marked the day when lots of beaches around the country officially opened for the season. If finding the perfect swimsuit is all that’s holding you back from enjoying the weather in the sand and surf, we’ve got you covered. Check out these 5 sites offering insane swimwear deals now. Not only could you score a cute bathing suit for as little as $6, but it could arrive as early as Friday so your family can hit up the beach this weekend.
1. OldNavy.com has tons of cute baby and toddler swimsuits on sale starting at just $6 for boys and $8 for girls.
2. If you’re looking for some variety, 6pm.com has swimsuits from Roxy Kids, le top, Patagoinia and more, all for up to 60% off.
3. Head over to Target.com to score boys’ swim trunks for $7 and girls’ swimsuits for just $10.
4. We couldn’t forget about our moms-to-be. DestinationMaternity.com has stylish maternity swimsuit starting at only $20.
5. Of course when it comes to amazing prices, you always have to check out Walmart.com. Their swimsuits aren’t even on sale, but still they’re amazingly affordable.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post