If you’d rather spend your spring doing things other than retying your toddler’s shoes, consider these adorable hook-and-loop Velcro sneakers for spring. They’re easy enough for your little guy to fasten all by himself, so when the times comes for him to learn to tie, it won’t be so daunting. And because we’re looking out for your budget, too, all of the picks below are marked down by 50% or more.
1. We love Naturino because of their commitment to creating shoes that help little feet develop properly. These cute white sneakers ($29) are one of our favorite styles.
2. These Bibi Kids sneakers ($27) are a great pick for budding little hipsters.
3. If your little guy is always on the move, strap him into these sporty, supportive Geox sneakers ($35).
4. These Buckle My Shoe Ranger sneakers ($54) already have a little bit of a rugged feel to them, so they’re the perfect pick for boys who are rough on their shoes.
5. This Noel Sport sneaker ($31) is part sneaker, part sandal making it great for little feet that need to breathe.
Shop more great kicks for boys in our guide to spring shoes for boys.