As is normally the case, I was looking for something totally unrelated when I stumbled upon Walmart.com’s maternity clothes. Umm, who knew? Not only are they ridiculously affordable (everything in our top 5 is less than $20!), but some of the styles are really chic. Check out the five best from the selection, then treat yourself to a maternity shopping spree–at these prices, you can afford it!
1. We’re in love with the royal purple hue of this scoopneck dress ($18). The ruffled neckline and hem are also perfectly trendy for spring.
2. What expectant mom doesn’t need a go-to pair of maternity leggings ($10)? These are Danskin, so they’re good quality (read: not see through).
3. This twist front maxi dress ($18) might just be our favorite item in the entire maternity department. Perfect for work or the weekend, it’s so versatile, flattering and stylish.
4. These denim shorts ($14) are just the right length and made from incredibly soft cotton. Definitely a summer must-have.
5. We love the feminine gathered details on this v-neck top ($8). It’s equally chic with a pencil skirt or a pair of jeans.
Shop more of the best maternity clothes in our buying guides.