There are lots of cover ups for the pool, but if you want to simply keep her dry, clean, and cute, nothing beats a white terry cloth cover up. They wick away water, protect from the sun, and look adorable. And the color means a little bleach will banish Popsicle or juice stains, ensuring they’ll be brilliantly white all summer. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Simple ruffles and a great price make this cover-up ($10) from Old Navy a no-brainer.
2. This hoodie-style cover-up ($74) from Marie Chantal has front pockets and contrasting trim in pink or aqua.
3. Short sleeves and a tiered body bring flair to this zip-up cover-up ($35) by Ralph Lauren.
4. This sundress-style terry cover-up ($16) is perfect to throw on over a suit to eat a by-the-pool-picnic.
5. This tie-front robe ($32) from American Terry would look great monogrammed, and can be used after baths as well as the pool.
Check out the best baby swimsuits to wear underneath these cover-ups in our buying guides.