Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, which means plenty of warm days by the pool or playing in the sprinkler. Rather than risk your son stubbing his toe because he’s barefoot, treat him to a pair of these adorable water shoes. They’re all water-resistant and have great gripping soles so he can have some safe fun this summer.
1. Made from mesh and neoprene, these Robeez water shoes ($29) are not only water-resistant–they’re breathable, too.
2. We love these bright Keen Zuma sandals ($35) because they offer amazing support both in the water and out.
3. If your son is a real water boy, he’ll love these Polliwalks Sharkie ($31) water shoes.
4. These Teva Toachi sandals ($50) have a patented antimicrobial protection that uses environmentally-friendly zinc-based technology to fight odor and bacteria.
5. If your little guy prefers flip-flips, these Reef Vision flip-flops ($25) are lightweight and water-friendly.