Top 5 Ways To Glow Like Birthday Girl Gisele Bundchen (Sans Plastic Surgery)
July 20, 2011
We see you workin’ that tiara, Gisele!
Today is Gisele Bundchen’s birthday, and in celebration we bring you the top 5 ways to channel your inner supermodel.
- Sexy, Beachy Waves – You don’t get named The Most Beautiful Woman In The World without having great hair, and Gisele has the beachy, textured waves on lock. Get her look with Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($22).
- Impossibly Long Legs – Let’s face it: we all envy Gisele’s gorgeous gams. Make your legs look a mile long with a pair of sky-high heels like this Pour La Victoire pair ($250) and Sally Hansen’s optically slimming Airbrush Leg Shimmer ($12.35)
- Healthy Glow – Most everyone looks better with a tan…get Gisele’s sun-kissed look with Jergen’s Natural Glow Foaming Moisturizer ($8.49). It’s super easy to use and works faster than its lotion counterpart.
- Teeny Bikini – Gisele was born in Brazil, so in order to really nail her look (and pay homage to her birth country) don a bikini like this one from Victoria’s Secret ($49).
- Neon Belts – Earlier this summer Gisele owned the red carpet in a silver embroidered gown from Oscar de la Renta’s Pre-Fall 2011 collection, but what made the dress pop was the neon-pink bowtie belt – an uncommon and inspired touch. You can get her exact belt at Neiman Marcus ($350) or opt for American Apparel’s $16 version.