We see you workin’ that tiara, Gisele!
Today is Gisele Bundchen’s birthday, and in celebration we bring you the top 5 ways to channel your inner supermodel.
- Sexy, Beachy Waves – You don’t get named The Most Beautiful Woman In The World without having great hair, and Gisele has the beachy, textured waves on lock. Get her look with Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($22).
- Impossibly Long Legs – Let’s face it: we all envy Gisele’s gorgeous gams. Make your legs look a mile long with a pair of sky-high heels like this Pour La Victoire pair ($250) and Sally Hansen’s optically slimming Airbrush Leg Shimmer ($12.35)
- Healthy Glow – Most everyone looks better with a tan…get Gisele’s sun-kissed look with Jergen’s Natural Glow Foaming Moisturizer ($8.49). It’s super easy to use and works faster than its lotion counterpart.
- Teeny Bikini – Gisele was born in Brazil, so in order to really nail her look (and pay homage to her birth country) don a bikini like this one from Victoria’s Secret ($49).
- Neon Belts – Earlier this summer Gisele owned the red carpet in a silver embroidered gown from Oscar de la Renta’s Pre-Fall 2011 collection, but what made the dress pop was the neon-pink bowtie belt – an uncommon and inspired touch. You can get her exact belt at Neiman Marcus ($350) or opt for American Apparel’s $16 version.