If you can’t figure out what gift to get the women in your life this holiday, (whether it’s a friend, your mom or your sister) here’s our no-fail gift guide. No matter who you’re buying for this year, these five gifts stand out from the pack, and will be sure-fire hits, we promise.
1. UGG’s Bailey Button boots ($154) are cute, warm, and as a new twist on a classic, they come in lots of colors. UGG can barely keep the gray color in stock, so get yours now–she’ll love that she can roll them down, too, for more versatility. (They almost look like slippers–and they certainly feel like it inside.)
Get Yours: Zappos
2. Philosophy Bake Shoppe gift set lets your friend indulge without the calories ($22). Give the whole set of shampoo, bath gel, body lotion and lip gloss that comes in a cute box shaped like a house. Irresistible flavors include sweet creamy frosting, and pink frosted layer cake that smell like the real thing.
Get Yours: Sephora
3. Chocolate lovers will flip for this Godiva chocolate candle ($22.50). In unmistakably Godiva scents like Milk Chocolate Truffle, and Raspberry Ganache, she can satisfy her sweet tooth–without diving in to a box of chocolates (plus, it lasts way longer). Mix and match the scents and put them in a cute basket with a bow. What could be easier?
Get Yours: Bath & Body Works
4. These specially designed gel-lined loves–All You Need Is Glove, by Bliss ($64) is a great gift for pampering mom. She’ll feel like she’s getting a day at the spa, without having to make an appointment. If she wears the gloves for just 20 minutes at a time, her dry, over-washed hands will be smooth and soft–and it includes the same moisturizing gel they use at the Bliss spas.
Get Yours: Skinstore
5. The Nintendo DSi Handheld Game System ($170) has games for all ages–including yoga and crosswords, and comes in cool new colors like blue and pink. Plus, the newest version has a camera, and can communicate with other DSis.
Get Yours: J&R Electronics
Plus, check out our other gift guides, for all of the people in your life, including: The Workaholic, The Foodie, Non-Awkward Gifts For The Office Secret Santa, Gifts that Look Expensive But Aren’t, and Many More Gifts For Your Most Particular Friends.