Whether your favorite foodie runs a food blog, a restaurant, or a just a great dinner party, we’ve got the top five picks for their best gifts–at $60 and under. Considering how expensive kitchen equipment can get, you won’t beat this list. Feel free to mix and match or gift them all together–because let’s face it, it’s time you paid them back for all of those unforgettable meals–even if you can’t pronounce them.
1. Because an ordinary silver whisk just won’t do for the aspiring gourmet, treat your foodie friend to a higher-end version, like Sur La Table’s Silicone Rainbow Whisk ($18). The punchy palette will make whisking those French crepes much more fun.
2. Whether mixing up fresh guacamole or grinding spices, any cook will love using–and displaying– Le Creuset’s bright red mortar and pestle set ($38) in their kitchen.
3. Chefs who love communal dining will surely put Rachael Ray’s boldly hued fondue set ($60) to good use.
4. What cook isn’t obsessed with Padma Lakshmi and Tom Colicchio judget the eccentric Top Chef contestants? Treat your food-loving pal to endless nights of quickfire challenges with the complete fifth season of the hit show ($22).
5. Save your chef a few bucks–and lots of trips to the farmers’ market–with this indoor culinary herb garden ($35). They’ll love reaching out their windowsill for the freshest herbs available.
Still haven’t checked off your holiday list? Click on over to our gift guides with our top five picks for the political junkie, the well-read fashionista, the brand addict, and even the coworkers you hardly know. Plus, read through our top five gifts that give back.