It’s quite a chore, trying to stay as fresh and rosy-looking during the sweaty summer as you look in crisper, more bundled-up weather. Don’t worry, we’ve gone through and found everything necessary to make that cool-as-a-cucumber facade a reality during the warmer months, too.
1. You’ll be showing more skin, whether you’re a champion swimmer or just lounging in the sun. Make sure you’re looking taut and toned with Nivea’s Good-Bye Cellulite Regimen.
2. This particular summer beauty item has saved me from hair disaster more than once. I adore dry shampoo, particularly because when summer hits, sweat can make hair look dirty even when it’s not.
3. Frankly, we’re always on board with faux color over sun damage, so we figured out the best self-tanners to keep you from ever looking streaky.
4. Bathing suit season is the time for hairlessness. Whether you prefer shaving, waxing, depilatories, or the most innovative hair-removal tecnhnology around, we know all the best options for every type of procedure.
5. Last but not least, it’s time for recovery. All those gladiators and thongs sure look great, but they don’t leave your feet feeling too hot. Not to worry – we know just how to fix you up.
Peruse our other buying guides for more products to keep you looking your best this red hot summer.