It’s finally summer time! Which means you should relax in style. Luckily our warm weather recommendations are all you need to get you through the upcoming months in total comfort.
1. You need skirts. Try pairing our picks with a casual tee on the weekend, or a crisp button-down for the office.
2. When it gets cooler in the country, try a pair of fresh-looking white jeans. Our recs are all on sale, so you won’t even mind getting them a little dirty.
3. Half the fun of spending time in the sun is getting to pick out a fun bathing suit. Try wearing a monokini in a fun print, which is this year’s newest swimwear trend.
4. Beach time to pool time to party time shouldn’t call for three outfit changes. Get one cool cover-up, and you’ll be good to go.
5. In case a cover-up is too informal for any of your summer plans, try a safari dress. It’s one of our all-time favorite basics.