Paris Fashion Week started yesterday, and although we passed on our invite (kidding), show attendees’ photos on Twitter photos let us see some of the front row the action. Check out five cool pics from Paris Fashion Week courtesy of the Twitterverse.
1. WWD waits for the Dries van Noten fashion show in a breathtaking cathedral. Did the the location outdo the clothes?
2. Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld, takes a pic of the first look from designer Gareth Pugh.
3. Elle’s Fashion News Director Anne Slowey snaps a pic of Giles Deacon’s Mad Men-inspired chic look.
4. New York City DJ Mike Nouveau snaps a show from designer Damir Doma’s first women’s show.
5. French photographer Geraldine Dormoy gives us a glimpse of the cartoon themed runway, and masses of photographers at Giles Deacon’s show.
Even if you’re not at fashion week, you can count on our guide to black dresses to help get you dressed for every occasion. Check out more of our fashion week coverage, then see how you can fit in front row worthy sunglasses,