We love finding the best stuff–so we couldn’t resist sharing all of these cool wrapping paper ideas with you. We like that these options are little different, and doesn’t have, say, snowmen all over them. Plus, you can continue to use them all year ’round, and they’ll never get mixed up under the tree.
1. Kitchy gift wrap made from vintage Italian food and wine poster will be appreciated from the Jetsetter, and Hostess and Foodie friends.
2. Sparkly wrapping paper looks super cool and is very “now” — perfect for the Jewelry Lover, or the Fashionista.
3. This embossed leather gift wrap looks really luxe–great for wrapping Gifts That Look Expensive but Aren’t. Even the Brand Addict will be impressed.
4. These gift bags make wrapping super easy–and your Treehugger Friends can re-use them–but hopefully not regift your present. Also great for Gifts That Give Back.
5. Book wrapping paper looks super cool for your political junkie friend, or more obviously, the bookworm.
Check out our Gifts That Look Expensive But Aren’t, and check the Sold Out Gift guide for the most sought after items. Plus, look through all of our Gifts For Everyone.