Nothing goes better with one of summer’s flirty dresses than a locket — and this season, the standard heart-on-a-chain is giving way to designs that are funky, fresh and highly personal.
1. Classic Victorian: Try this filigree locket by Rachel Abroms ($90 @ Nordstrom’s), which has strong lines and stunning detail.
2. Far East Funky: This Asian-inspired locket ($19 @ Target.com) features a turquoise-studded teardrop with Buddha charms.
3. Touch of Romance: This asymmetrically hung Katharine Sise locket ($195 @ AzaleaOnline.com) on a filigree chain gets a hint of color with a rose quartz drop.
4. Antique Appeal: Give this brass aphrodite locket ($118 @ Anthropolgie.com) a spin. It hangs on a silk strand with glass beads and features a classic profile on the locket face.
5. Have you seen a locket that stole your heart? Tell us about it in the comments section.