I love those Beauty Insider emails that I get from Sephora every once in a while. The most recent one was about this Spring's big beauty trends, so I definitely have to share it:
1. Bright Lids: Channel the '60s flower child brights with a Sephora Brand Colorful Duo Eyeshadow Palette ($16).
2. Stained Lips: A subtle cherry stain is really chic for spring. Stila's Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain ($24) gives great long-lasting color.
3. Rosy Cheeks: We're not talking hard core blush or anything but just a little pink can really make you look alive. If you're nervous about applying color to your cheeks, try a little SuedeBlush by Cargo ($24) which is a mixture of three blush colors to make it look more natural.
4. Thick Brows: I'm glad the full brows trend is sticking around. I'm tired of seeing so many girls walking around with super skinny, over-plucked brow lines. Don't let them go completely wild, though; keep them maintained with the Anastasia Tweezers Anonymous Set ($55).
5. Straight Strands: I guess the pancake-flat look is back again (personally I think curls are more fun for spring but hey, who am I to question the trends). If you don't have a flat iron already, the T3 Mini ($119) is a great compact tool for sleek and frizz-free locks.