Top Five: Start Off The Season With Cropped Pants…We’ll Deal With The Cold Ankles
April 15, 2009
Cropped pants are one easy way to incorporate spring into your April wardrobe, even if it’s still chilly enough for a jacket.
1. Balance the cuff and roomier leg on these pants ($69) with a chunky wood-heeled sandal.
2. If you’re long-waisted, tuck a slim black tee into these belted kakhi pants ($90) for a flattering proportion.
3. A good spring substitute for wool trousers, these lightweight pants ($40, were $58) are a steal for office attire.
4. Paige Black Label’s skinny ankle pants ($230) are fancy enough for evening, especially with metallic sandals.
5. The café capri ($79.50) from J. Crew has a classic, clean-cut fit and comes in eight preppy colors.