We’re sure we don’t have to tell you this twice, but a little neon goes a long way. To pull off this trend, we’d focus on accessories and pair them with neutrals – happy little pops of color are way more palatable than a Day-Glo muumuu, or something bizarre like that.
1. These plastic sunglasses ($15.50) cost exactly what a fun, trendy pair should cost.
2. A bright patent hobo ($295) is work-appropriate thanks to the classic shape.
3. The iconic Jimmy Choo strappy sandal ($535), in fun neon patent leather.
4. Wear these lacquered bracelets ($5) all together with a shift dress, or mix one or two with chunky wood bangles for more texture.
5. A comfortable everyday sandal ($59) looks punched-up in glowing yellow.