Doesn’t it seem like the moment you buy an iPod, iPhone, or what have you, Apple is releasing a new, improved version? Toys R Us to the rescue with their first ever iPod Trade-Up Program. Starting Sunday, October 17 to Saturday, October 23, trade in your previously used, but working iPods and receive a gift card up to a $100 value to use towards the purchase of the latest Apple iPod. If you’ve got a kid asking for a new iPod for the holidays, sounds like a good way to save some money.
- Up to three used iPods, in working condition, may be brought to a Toys”R”Us Guest Services desk.
- Once it has been confirmed that the iPods are in working order and not visibly damaged, values will be offered for each of the iPods, based on the unit’s model and age.
- Customers confirm that they want to accept the offer to exchange any, or all, of the iPods they brought to the store.
- Once the transaction is complete, customers receive an activated iPod trade-up card equal to the total worth of all iPods traded.
- Immediately upon receiving the gift card, customers can purchase the latest Apple iPod.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.