As we head into the dead of winter, you shouldn't have to sacrifice your fashion sense in order to stay warm. There are plenty of options out there for cozy and chic knit hats that will protect your head from the elements and have you looking like the cutest snow bunny on the block. Here are our top five picks for the most adorable (and functional) knit hats.
1. The Free People Diamond Hat ($44) has a funky chevron stripe that gives it an alternative edge.
2. Treat your head to a luxurious Cashmere Hat (was $100, now $49.90). You might never want to take it off.
3. The Catya Knit Cap (was $72, now $44) is a bit kooky, but with the right attitude, there's no reason you can't rock the pom poms.
4. This DVF Cap (was $62, now $50) comes in a hip jacquard pattern and attention-grabbing black and white.
5. The chunky knit of this Mischa Lampert Hat (was $209, now $146.30) makes it both extra cozy and ultra chic.