Twitterstalking: Paris Fashion Week Makes Our Dreams Come True With Chanel Glaciers And More
March 9, 2010
We’re continuing to Twitter stalk Paris Fashion Week–and it was full of surprises. Brooke Shields made an appearance, ice glaciers flown in from Sweden popped up on the Chanel runway. Tomorrow is the last day of Paris Fashion Week, but you can catch the live stream of Louis Vuitton’s show tomorrow at 8 AM EST on Facebook or your iPhone, and Miu Miu’s livestream on Dazed Digital at 1 PM EST.
1. The International Herald Tribune’s Jessica Michault snaps a shot of Brooke Shields posing with furry mannequins at the Moncler show.
2. The Moment gives us the front row exclusive of the last gilded collection Alexander McQueen created before his death. Look at that fishtail skirt!
3. Ice glaciers flown in from Sweden flanked the Chanel runway today. Fashion insider Jim Shi captures the spectacular finale of the Chanel show–get ready for lots of fur and mod white boots.
4. French photographer Geraldine Dormoy snaps girls in Parisian uniforms passing out the fashion magazine Grazia. Loving the nautical striped top and blazers.
5. Valentino always impresses-even though this finale shot by The Moment is blurry, we can still tell it’s spectacular.