Some people go gaga for Urban Decay’s eyeshadows. Not me, though. It’s their lipsticks and glosses that really make me swoon. The colors are always rich and vibrant and they last more than just a few hours.
So as you can probably imagine, I’m still in serious shock over their brand new Lip Vault. Oh yes, this is a thing that is happening. Following in the same vain as the eyeshadow Mother Lode, the Urban Decay lip vault is basically heaven if you even remotely love lip color.
What’s included in this limited-edition vault? Brace yourself:
– 2 full-size Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks (in Shame and Venom)
– 2 full-size Urban Decay Sheer Revolution lipsticks (in Sheer Slowburn and Sheer Liar)
– 2 full-size Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipsticks (in Matte Bad Blood and Matte Bittersweet)
– 3 travel-size Urban Decay lip glosses (in Vice, 69 and Savage)
– 6 full-size Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On lip pencils (in Venom, Bad Blood, Bang, Obsessed, Bittersweet and Liar)
– 1 Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil (in Ozone)
That’s 16 Urban Decay lip goodies in one gorgeous box! And for less than $200, ladies! Go get yours ASAP before it sells out!