When the weather is warm, the last thing you’re going to want to do is change your clothes just to grab dinner or meet up with friends. Lucky for you, all you need to do is change out of your flat sandals and flip-flops into a pair of wedges or heels as long as you have one of these summer dresses on.
1. This Tahari Stretch Belted Linen shirtdress ($128) reveals just the right amount of skin with its rolled up sleeves and modest shape.
2. The sweetheart neck and fitted corset of the Free People ‘Sunshine For My Love’ dress ($128) incorporate summer’s best trends: coral and floral.
3. The soft ruffles on this Dolce Vita Hope dress ($123.20, down from $176) and v-neck help make getting dressed for hot days effortless.
4. T-Bag’s Ruffle V-Neck Dress ($172) is so comfortable that you’ll look seriously cute going from work to nighttime barbeque.
5. Watermelon is the new summer color, seen on this Social Ruffle Dress by Thread ($520). Although it’s lightweight, you’ll never see through it because of the lining.